This beautifully illustrated bird is my interpretation of a Filipino folklore about a bird called Ibong Adarna, that has the ability to turn a person to stone with its singing. This illustration is part of my Mythical Creatures collection, which features four different mythical animals based on various folklore in the world.
This 100% organic cotton darling stays true to the tagline the fabric of our lives. An eco-friendly take on the timeless tee, you’ll love the cozy fit and feel. It’s a win-win for everyone.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.